About Mighty FixIt Tape
Broken hoses and cords, leaking pipes cause expensive damage that nobody likes. Introducing the Mighty Fixit As Seen On TV with Anthony Sullivan the easy way to fix, seal and repair virtually anything fast and make it last. Mighty Fixit Seals, insulates and protects and leaves no sticky residue.
How does Mighty FixIt Tape work?
Mighty Fixit is not a tape but a flexible silicone wrap that creates an airtight and watertight seal in seconds. Just stretch and wrap. It fuses to itself flexes like rubber and holds like steel. Tape is temporary, glues are sticky mess but Mighty Fixit has no sticky adhesive instead it fuses to itself, as you wrap it folds to fit any surface wet or dry.
Use it to fix a leaky pipe without calling the plumber and don’t throw away that expensive appliance Mighty Fixit safely repairs all your power cords (Rated safe up to 8000 volts) saving you money. Mighty Fixit stands the heat to safely insulate all your wiring jobs. A blown radiator hose can be a roadside nightmare..not with Mighty Fixit it seals in seconds so you can get on the road. It even works at temperatures below 0 degree Celsius (-75 degree F). A hole in your vacuum hose means no pickup, Mighty Fixit restores the suction so you can pick it up an clean it up. Use Mighty Fixit to create new grips on tools, outside mend broken branches, seal sprinkler lines and garden hoses.
Mighty Fixit Tape Instructions
Mighty tape is ideal for any domestic, electrical, marine, industrial, automotive, military and even aeronautical repairs.
1. Simply peel back the liner as you wrap. Wrap, stretch and overlap layers at about 50%of the width of the previous tape wrap. The tape fuses on both sides as you wrap. Remove any excess dirt on the item before wrapping. Wrap using clean hands.
2. The tape will start bonding together almost immediately. Do not try to reposition. or try to reuse. It completely fuses in 24 hours at room temperature.
3. The tape will stretch up to 3x(300%). The more you stretch, the stronger the grip and the faster the tape will fuse together. On leaks it is best to use several layers of stretched tape. On electrical repair disconnect power before repair.
4. A mighty repair can be removed by gently cutting the length of the bond with a blade leaving no sticking residue.
Because of the Seller does not control the conditions or the use of the product , liability is limited to the replacement of the product or purchase price and comes without any additional warranty expressed or implied.
- 6 Rolls of Mighty Fixit Silicone Wrap – Enough for an entire houseful of repairs for just $19.99. Green, Black, Clear, Red, Yellow, Blue
Reviews and Complaints
Please see the “Reviews” section below.