Bake Pops is the new delicious cake on a pop stick that you can make at home. It is fast and easy to make with the help of the remarkable new bake pop pan. Everybody will just love the Bake Pops Cake Pop Pan to make yummy double chocolate and strawberry cream pops. You can even add your favorite cookie crunch to it. Simply put any cake mix in the Bake Pop pan, place the custom lid, and insert it in the oven.
When it’s done you get 24 perfect sized delicious baked Bake Pops Cake Pops. It features an exclusive design and durable non-stick coating that makes each of the bake pops come out with ease. You can even put in some fun decoration on top of it.
Bake Pops Pan lets you make fun animal shapes and make them seem like real. They are ideal for birthday parties, showers, holidays, anniversaries, and more. With Bake Pops you can make ice-cream cone shapes too.
Bake Pops Cake Pop Pan combine the delicious taste of cake on a pop stick. It gives you the perfect size cakes so you will never feel guilty about eating large pieces of cake anymore.
With Bake Pops Cake Pan there are no hassles of spoons, forks, plates, and no mess. It is dishwasher safe too for easy cleanup.
Regular cakes are boring and treats at the bakery can be very expensive but with Bake Pops you can make treats everyday for your family and friends.
Bake Pops FAQs
What are Bake Pops all about?
Quite simply, Bake Pops are small bits of cake, round in shape, at the end of sticks. Everyone seems to want them today and they have become a popular alternative for cupcakes amongst those who look for mouthwatering cake food.
Are Bake Pops similar to treats you see in bakeries and cafes or cake shops?
It’s quite possible that you may have seen cake pops in cafes and bakeries near you. But now you have the option of making them yourself at home.
If I am not sure about the kind of Bake Pop to make, will I get guidance from a recipe book with my order?
Yes, most certainly. With your Bake Pops order you get a recipe book that will give you myriad ideas and recipes to make Bake Pops for every party and occasion.
Is Bake Pops available in stores? If not, when will it be?
Bake Pops is not available in stores at the moment and the retail release date is still uncertain. However as soon as Bake Pops is released in stores, you will be notified through blogs and social media profiles.
Why does the shipping of Bake Pops set take as long as 3 to 6 weeks?
That’s because there is a massive demand for Bake Pops and the manufacturer is dealing with a huge order. In fact the manufacturer is doing the best to meet the back order that is quickly adding up. But you can be rest assured that your order will be delivered as early as possible.
What can you do if you placed an incorrect Bake Pops order?
You don’t have to fret if you have placed an incorrect order. All you need to do is call the toll free customer service number 1-800-777-4034. You might be asked for your phone number and email address, in case it was provided, last name and zip code. This is to enable the customer service to find your order. You don’t need to worry; your order will definitely be fixed. However you need to note that order processing takes about 24 hours; hence your order might not be available in the customer service system before 24 hours have elapsed.
Bake Pops Instructions
You need to read all the instructions carefully before you start using your Bake Pop pan set
- When handling Bake Pop pan set from the oven or when it’s hot, it’s advisable to use dry oven mitts to avoid any kind of injuries, including serious burns.
- Bake Pop is not meant to be used by children without adult supervision.
- You need to use Bake Pop pan set only in a conventional oven. It’s not meant to be used in a microwave oven.
- Caution needs to be exercised while using Bake Pop pan set to avoid injuries.
- Bake Pop pan set should not be exposed to temperatures greater than 375 degrees F.
- Sharp objects and utensils should not be used on the Bake Pop pan set to avoid damage to the non-stick coating.
How to get started with Bake Pops
- Use one standard box of cake mix and make cake batter according to instructions. For best baking results, you can use one extra egg and replace milk with water. You can also use half as much as what’s called for in the recipe. You can also add a pudding mix that goes with your cake choice, for example you can use chocolate pudding mix for chocolate cake. It will create a denser cake for you.
- You can then spray the top and bottom pans with baking spray, preferably one that has flour in it. It’s also a good idea to flip the top pan over and spray this surface too. It’s advisable because cake batter can bake up through the holes and possibly stick to the pan. Note: You shouldn’t use Canola or any other kind of vegetable oil on the pan as doing so can lead to unevenly baked cakes.
- The next step is to pour batter in the bottom pan. Make sure all the cavities are filled. For best results you can start filling from the center of the pan and working your way out. Spread the batter around with spatula to do the job evenly.
- The top pan, which has the holes in it, can then be placed on the bottom pan. Secure the pans together using clips.
- You can bake it at 350 degree F for 25-30 minutes. Remember, the baking time can vary because of variations in ovens.
- You need to let the pans cool down before removing the top pan. In case the cake has baked through the holes, you can easily scrape it off before you open the top pan.
- You can decorate the cake by following the decorating instructions.
If you want your cake to have a crispy exterior, place the cake balls into a cookie sheet and bake them further for 3 to 5 minutes.
How to take care of your Bake Pop pan set:
It’s recommended that Bake Pop pan set is cleaned with soapy water. You can then rinse it and let it dry well.
How to decorate Bake Pops:
- Once you remove Bake Pops from the pan, you can let them rest for about 10 minutes.
- You can then melt a bit of candy coating in a microwave.
- Use this coating to dip Bake Pop stick on one end, before inserting it into the cake ball.
- For best results, you can place Bake Pop in the freezer for about 10 minutes. You can also refrigerate it till the coating turns hard. It will ensure that the cake ball adheres to stick.
- You can prepare topping bowls by heating bigger batches of candy coating in the microwave.
- Now take your Bake Pop out of the refrigerator.
- Dip Bake Pop in the large batch of candy coating you’ve just made.
Note: You will find instructions to make an easy candy coating on the back of semi sweet chocolate chip bag. If the coating appears to be too thick after microwaving, you can add a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Once your Bake Pop is nicely dipped in candy coating, you can sprinkle other toppings over the topping bowl.
- That’s it, your delicious Bake Pops are ready to be eaten.
Note: You can also chill Bake Pops in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes and let them harden, if you wish to.
Tips and tricks while using Bake Pops:
You can use a foam block (floral block for example) to let Bake Pop cool upright. It will make things easier while preparation and as you decorate as well.
To get best results while baking:
You can use an extra egg and substitute milk for water. It’s advisable to use half as much as what the recipe asks for. To make a denser cake, you can add pudding mix that’s appropriate to your choice of cake.
Making Brownie pops:
To make brownie pops you need to fill the pan with brownie batter and place the top pan on the bottom one. Then fill the squeeze bottle with the batter that remains. You can use it to fill half the cavity in the cake ball.
Bake Pops Cake Pop Maker Features
- Make your own Bake Pops with any cake mix
- No forks, no plates, no hassle
- A perfect snack for family and friends anytime
- The custom pan and lid make perfect cake pops everytime
- Ideal for birthdays, holidays and more
Bake Pops Cake Pop Maker Pan is Telebrands answer to Tasty Top Pop Cake Maker. While the manufacturer does not mention the material of the pan it has to be food grade silicone.
You can make 8 Cake Pops with the Tasty and 24 with the Bake Pops. The Bake Pops is the clear winner here but could be overkill. I am not sure of the dimensions of both the pans.
Tasty Pop offers you 100 Pop-sticks while the Bake Pops comes with 50. Both Cake Pop makes give you decorating idea guide. While Telebrand’ s Bake Pops comes with 50 wraps and ties. The Tasty top comes with a decorating Pen and a Cupcake bakeware.
Bake Pops Cake Pop Maker – $34 (including shipping) + Sales Tax.
Tasty Pop Cake Pops Maker – $29 (including shipping) + Sales Tax.
Both these products seem to be promising and can not comment on them right now. Lets wait for the customer reviews. If you are not comfortable with “As Seen On TV” items there are better alternatives at Amazon.com – especially the Baby Cakes Cake Pop Maker looks nice.
What do I get? (Official Website Offer)
• 2 Bake Pop Cake Pop Pans
• 50 Wraps and Ties
• 50 Reusable Pop-Sticks
• 2 Decorating Idea Guides
• 2 Squeeze Bottles
Order your Bake Pop pan and decorative ideas for just $14.99 plus $6.99 shipping and handling. You also get 25 reusable pop-sticks you can use for any celebration, a decorating squeeze bottle for finishing details, and 25 clear wraps and 25 ties.
The best part is that if you order right now and pay just $6.99 processing you will receive 2 bake pop pans, 50 wraps and ties, 50 reusable pop-sticks, 2 decorating idea guides, and 2 squeeze bottles. Official Website www.BuyBakePops.com
Reviews and Complaints
Please see the “Reviews” section below.
Bake Pops Video
No video yet.