What is Wonder Wax
Wonder Wax is a Beeswax Hair Removal Wax from Telebrands. It claims to be an all natural, painless, no-strip, quick & easy way to get rid of unwanted hair from head to toe. Wonder Wax claims to work for all hair type. Men too can use Wonder Wax.
Does Wonder Wax Work?
Wonder Wax does not work at all, we conclude this based on the reviews of customers who have used this hair removal wax. Customers who reviewed Wonder Wax have complained about:
- Wonder Wax being messy and PAINFUL!!! It is so painful that it makes your skin red and leaves red patches all over the skin.
- One reviewer has complained about the quantity of Wonder Wax being so less that you can use it only once.
- It takes about 6 to 8 minutes to microwave the Wonder Wax hair removal gel
- Customers who reviewed Wonder Wax complained that it takes awhile to melt and then its too hot to apply and it hardens very quickly
- Wonder Wax does not peel off easily
How does Wonder Wax Hair Removal Claim to Work
Wonder Wax is an efficient and quick way of getting rid of unwanted body hair from the comforts of your home. And the results you get are on par with those you are used to seeing in professional salons. Importantly you will find this waxing treatment a shot in the arm because you won’t have to suffer any pain or irritation that is usually associated with waxing treatments. Wonder Wax lets you get rid of unwanted body hair painlessly and there won’t be any irritation of skin that you have to deal with later.
Beeswax Is the Secret
The secret of Wonder Wax lies in its main ingredient “BeesWax”. The soothing pretreatment desensitizes and prepare the hair to be removed. Beeswax sticks to the hair and not the skin and that’s where it scores over other traditional waxing products. And that’s also why you get soft, glowing skin from the comforts of your home, without having to go to professional salons for treatment you look for. Wonder Wax is very convenient to use when you need to as well and you can start with warming the wonder wax, which can be easily done in a microwave. You can then apply it to hair and lift to get sensational results.
Telebrands the manufacturer of Wonder Wax says you won’t have to take the time of the day or spend your hard earned money on those exorbitantly priced salon treatments. And you won’t have to contend with unwanted body hair because Wonder Wax will give you exquisite results and that too without causing you any pain or discomfort.
Though the manufacturer guarantees that Wonder Wax is painless. Wonder Wax may be painful if the hair that is removed is thick. But as you get used to it and the more you do it, the hair that grows back is thinner and is less painful.
How to use the Wonder Wax
1. Take the Wonder Wax in the 5 oz cup and gently heat it in an electric warmer. Do not “cook” it. It should be in a semi-solid state and not liquid
2. You can test if the Wonder Wax is ready by simply applying it on the underside of the wrists. Make sure it is WARM and NOT HOT.
3. Apply the Wonder Wax to the area to be waxed, with the small or large applicators. The Wonder Wax must be applied in the direction of the hair growth.
4. Do not use a cloth over the Wonder Wax.
5. Wait for a while and pull of the Wonder Wax quickly against the direction of hair growth.
6. When waxing bikini areas make sure the hair is not too long. You may have to use a scissor to shorten it, quarter of an inch is enough. Wonder Wax may not work effectively on longer hair.
Wonder Wax vs Depilation
Wonder Wax is a form of Epilation where the hair is removed from the root (below the surface of the skin). While in case of Depilation the hair is removed just at the skin level. Hair removed with Wonder Wax will take longer to grow as compared to depilation or shaving.
How long will the results last?
Though the Wonder Wax manufacturer does not mention how long the results last but based on the information from other sources results can last 3 to 6 weeks after waxing. It also depends on your personal hair growth rate.
Wonder Wax Precautions
Avoid sun exposure, hot showers, deodorant, beach, solarium, spa’s and sauna for 48 hours. Avoid using Wonder Wax if you have sunburns, wounds, rashes or open skin. Also do not apply any oil or lotions on the skin before waxing with Wonder Wax.
Is Wonder Wax Really Painless
NO!! Wonder Wax is not at all painless, it hurts a lot. Don’t get fooled by the commercial. Read these reviews here
Benefits of Beeswax Hair Removal (Not necessarily Wonder Wax’s)
100% natural beeswax can be used warm and then it is allowed to harden, which means it can be removed without any strips and pain. Waxing in general has its benefits because it removes hair in its entirety. Thus you can be hair free for weeks to come. But these regular waxing methods are painful because strips are used to remove hair. However 100% Beeswax is virtually painless and you can actually enjoy the waxing experience.
Antibacterial properties help
100% beeswax remains biologically active and has antibacterial properties, which not only help you get radiant looking soft skin, it is provided with Vitamin A and retains moisture too. There are several benefits of these properties including elimination of skin irritation, clogged pores and acne that can be caused by other waxes. It also has healing, antiseptic and emollient properties that can leave your skin glowing.
What do I get?
Get the Wonder Wax Hair Removal System for just $14.99 + $15.98 S/h. Official website GetWonderWax.com