Compare Product Info and Features: Stream Clean vs Spot Shot
About Stream Clean
Stream Clean is a spray that claims to offer you a way to get rid of pet stains and odours from your carpets with ease. It goes deep into the stains thanks to its enzyme action to get rid of all the traces of mess. Moreover it ensures that your pets won’t re-mark and make things a lot worse for you.
Stream Clean Features
• It’s known for its enzyme action that penetrates deep under the stains and odours to eliminate them from your carpets.
• Stream Clean maintains that it is safe for use at home, around kids and pets too.
• Stream Clean is versatile for your regular use and can be used for more than cleaning pet stains. It can also be used to remove stains left behind by red wine spillage and other mishaps.
• It is very simple for use and you just have to point and stream it in the target area. It will make sure your carpets are cleaned with ease.
• With this spray you can clean carpets conveniently without the need for bending and excessive scrubbing. You are also saved huge amounts on professional cleaning and replacement costs.
About Spot Shot
Spot Shot promises to help you get rid of the toughest pet stains and odours that can ruin your carpets. You don’t want to spend big money on professional cleaning and replacing carpets ever so often is not an option. But Spot Shot asserts that it can let you make the most out of your carpet investments by getting rid of stains caused by pet urine, faeces, vomit, dirt, mud or oil too.
Spot Shot Features
• It has been approved by Carpet and Rug institute for performance; it removes old and new stains permanently. It is powered by the anti-resoiling agents that make sure that stains don’t return.
• Spot Shot has dual-odour eliminators that are capable of neutralizing and eliminating odours from the carpets.
• It claims to be effective against all kinds of stains; from those caused to faeces, urine, vomit and mud, dirt too.
• Spot Shot emphasizes on the fact that it is safe to be used around pets and kids. It is also an environmentally friendly solution because it is non toxic and certified to be biodegradable. It doesn’t contain any phosphates, volatile organic compounds while the packaging is recyclable too.
Compare Reviews and Complaints: Stream Clean vs Spot Shot
Stream Clean reviews
One customer who reviewed Stream Clean said that it was quite disappointing. It doesn’t remove the stains from the carpet as shown in the commercials. You might spend a lot of time and effort scrubbing it but the results just don’t come.
Another customer who used Stream Clean complained about the false advertising. It’s because you are not told that you will have to get down on your knees and keep scrubbing to get rid of the stains. Just the cleaning action and scrubbing might make it work on any new stains but it is absolutely useless on old stains.
One customer who reviewed Stream Clean said that you have to be careful while ordering it on the phone because it can be faulty and before you know it, you have been overcharged. It will hurt a lot more when you realize the product doesn’t work well. Yes, the back light shows you where the stains are but it just doesn’t clean them.
Another customer who used Stream Clean said that you have to put pressure on it to clean stains; they are not going to go by simply spraying it. You might want to use it with a gentle bristle brush for better results.
Spot Shot reviews
One customer who used Spot Shot said that it has its advantages but the aerosol can is a nightmare to work with. Even if you follow the instructions, it is dispensed only after about half the can. The manufacturer seems to be aware of the problem because there’s a sign at the back but hasn’t bothered to fix it.
Another customer who bought Spot Shot said that it worked very well right from the first time. If you are facing dispensing problems then you should shake the can before using it. You can do it a few times before use and it will dispense quite well.
One customer who reviewed Spot Shot revealed that though it works alright initially, there are problems when you get to about that half full stage. That’s where it stops working and you are stuck.
Another customer who used Spot Shot said that it doesn’t do its job well and adds to your work because you find a liquidy mess on the spot. There are making issues with the sprayer too and no matter how hard you try, they don’t get fixed.