- Plaque Attack claims to have all natural human-grade ingredients which combine with the saliva to break up bacteria, plaque, and tartar which cause bad breath and gum disease.
- Plaque Attack claims to be a good alternative to professional teeth cleaning, which costs hundreds of dollars per visit.
- Plaque Attack claims to prevent gum diseases which can lead to sever conditions for your pet.
- It is easy to use – Just spray it in your pet’s mouth. The natural formula quickly mixes with the saliva to to coat the theeth and gums.
- works for dogs and cats of all breeds/types/sizes and shape.
- Plaque Blast gives your pet healthier gums, whiter teeth and fresh breath. Controls bacteria and plaque.
- Pet friendly and 100% alcohol free.
- Works on cats and dogs of all breed and size.
- Plaque Attack reduces plaque, tartar and kills bacteria that are the cause of bad-breath in pets.
- Plaque Attack unlike other similar products uses all natural ingredients, so it has no harmful side-effects.
- Savings of hundreds of dollars on vet visits. No need of scaling your pet’s teeth which is very painful.
- Available in gel as well as spray. Use the spray if your pet does not like the gel in its mouth.
Plaque Blast Ingredients
Deionized Water, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chlorite, Potassium Iodide, Disodium Phosphate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Poloxamer 407, Sucralose, Sodium Hydroxide, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Fluoride, PCA.
Plaque Attack claims to have TEMPORARY side-effects like loose stools.
Plaque Attack takes about a 3-4 week’s time to show visible results. You will notice reduced tartar/plaque and bad breath.
For the first 2 weeks spray or apply the gel on the tartar. Use twice daily if there is a heavy tartar build-up and/or red inflamed gums are present. For moderate buildups one spray per day is enough. For better results withhold food and water 30 minutes before and after applications. Nightime is the best time to use the Plaque Attack. Brushing accelerates the desired results. After 1 month you can reduce the application to 2-3 times per week. For good results NEVER STOP USING THE PLAQUE ATTACK.
Compare Price, What do I get?
Plaque Attack is Available in Spray and Gel Formula. Price $19.95 plus $6.95 processing and handling. Official promoter/distributor Exceptional Products, Inc. Official website PlaqueAttackStore.com