Compare How it works, Features and Beenfits: Perfecter Fusion Styler vs Conair
How Does Perfecter Fusion Styler Work
Perfecter Fusion Styler is a styling tool that helps all women with different kinds of hair, create various gorgeous hairstyles. In fact it claims to replace hair brush, flattening iron, curling iron and hot rollers at the same time. It maintains that you can use both hands for styling because it never gets hot to touch.
Perfecter Fusion Styler is a creation of International hair stylist Maria McCool, who has been in the industry for over 25 years. She went into making this styler keeping users’ needs in mind, which is why it is heated round brush that can add volume, body and shine to hair, creating smooth and cool hairstyles.
Perfecter Fusion Styler Features and Benefits
- Perfecter Fusion Styler has an Ion Ceramic Barrel that brings added smoothness, body and shine to hair.
- High quality nylon teeth are not only shaped precisely but have gentle tips to ensure that you get a no tangle, no burn experience.
- You can benefit from the two settings that can be adjusted easily based on your requirements. The pilot light on the other hand indicates desired temperature and has automatic shut-off for safety.
- High performance dual heaters Perfecter Fusion Styler has offer super quick and even heat through the entire barrel to give you long lasting results.
Perfecter Fusion Styler Reviews and Complaints
One user who reviewed the Perfecter Fusion Styler called it a scam. If you call the company to order the styler it’s difficult to get off the phone. There’s a hard sell for all kinds of products you don’t want. Before you know it there are various shipping confirmations for you and there is no one to raise a complaint with.
Another customer who used Perfecter Fusion Styler said that it stops working within a short period of time. The customer service is absolutely useless because you are told that they can’t do anything, especially if it’s been over three months. There are much cheaper stylers you can find for a lot cheaper.
One customer who reviewed Perfecter Fusion Styler complained about the customer service after the styler failed to work. It’s incredibly difficult to get somebody on the phone and if you do it’s difficult to understand them. You are asked to wait till they send you a replacement product but that never really happens. If you want to return the styler you are asked to return the gifts as well.
Another customer who used the Perfecter Fusion Styler said that in spite of trying to make it work in several different ways, it just didn’t do the job. It doesn’t add volume to the hair nor does it curl. It is nothing like the promises that are being made and the customer service is so disappointing that you quickly give up.
How does Conair Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler work?
Conair Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler an all in one styler that can help you do various hairstyles in hardly any time. While drying your each strand it gives your hair the curl and volume you like. Conair Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler claims to dry hair delicately although it delivers high heat and there are no hot spots or frizzy hair either. Very simple to use, this style eliminates the need to use the brush.
It uses Ion technology to get smooth and frizz free hair without damage. It generates more than 100x concentrated ions as opposed to those generated from natural resources. Thus your hair is protected and you get silky, smooth hair.
Conair Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler Features and Benefits
- The spin function can be used to customize the volume of your hair based on your requirements and tastes.
- You can also use the Conair Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler without the spin function to get an additional number of styles. The multidirectional rotation helps you with carrying techniques and styles.
- The bristles are tangle free and anti static that make it safe to use and bring volume to hair.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design ensures that you can use the style from any angle and works for short or long hair. The contoured handle means that you can grip it very easily as well.
Conair Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler Reviews and Complaints
One customer who used the Conair Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler said that you have to be very patient to use this styler. But that’s just not an option if you have got thick hair. It might work on thin hair but otherwise it is going to keep lying in the drawer.
Another customer who reviewed the Conair Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler said that it does the job it is meant to up to a point but it is not easy to use as claimed. It also tangles hair, which is a nuisance. It doesn’t work well if hair is too wavy or straight. You might want to brush or use a hair dryer before for better control. Drying hair with it can take way too long.
One customer who used the Conair Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler said that it is bulky and difficult to use. Moreover it doesn’t add volume to your hair like it is supposed to. You can get those results with the right shampoo and a dryer. It can give you nice curls to some extent.
Another customer who reviewed the Conair Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler revealed that though you see results they are nothing like in the promotional material. It can save you time but the results leave a lot to be desired.
One customer who used Conair Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler said that it can work well for short to medium hair, besides working for short layers and bangs. But you can’t have high expectations from it and it certainly won’t dry your hair.