Compare What is it? Nutrimaster Blender Pro vs Vitamix
What is it Nutrimaster Blender Pro? – It is an advanced 2-in-1 juicer cum blender that performs functions of 50 kitchen appliances singlehandedly. It is equipped with highly sophisticated features like 3 pre-programmed settings and more.
What is Vitamix CIA Professional Series? – It is an exceptionally sophisticated blender appreciated by the prestigious Culinary Institute of America. It processes a huge variety of textures and ingredients for advanced level cooking.
What is Vitamix Turboblend? – It is a highly versatile blender that blends fruits and vegetables with its powerful and special simple high/low control functions. It prepares scores of healthiest preparations by processing whole ingredients flawlessly.
What is Vitamix 5200? – This proficient blender is a pro at preparing restaurant-like tasty cook right at home courtesy its hi-tech functions that pulverize ingredients smoothly.
Compare How does it work? Nutrimaster Blender Pro vs Vitamix
Nutrimaster Blender Pro – Features 3 pre-programmed settings, Performs 50 kitchen tasks which empower it to blend fruit and vegetables into finest blends, Dices, chops and pulverizes ingredients flawlessly in seconds.
Vitamix CIA Professional Series – Hassle-free blender equipped with advanced functions
Processes ingredients finely with maximum flexibility quickly.
Vitamix Turboblend – Processes whole fruits and vegetables smoothly with simple high/low control
Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades.
Vitamix 5200 – Pulverizes every part of ingredients with variable speed control
Flexible and versatile, imparts diverse textures to blends.
Compare What is it good for? Nutrimaster Blender Pro vs Vitamix
Nutrimaster Blender Pro – Performs functions of 50 kitchen appliances independently
Carries out several tasks like blending, dicing, chopping, grinding and more in a jiffy.
Vitamix CIA Professional Series – Creates a whole lot of restaurant-like blends by processing various ingredients finely. Prepares a wide variety of recipes easily and quickly.
Vitamix Turboblend – A pro at preparing NutriBlasts, the healthy and nutritious blends.
Vitamix 5200 – Boasts of exceptional speed as one of its highlights – Great flexibility and versatility.
Compare Features: Nutrimaster Blender Pro vs Vitamix
Nutrimaster Blender Pro Features
- Designed to carry out numerous functions
- 3 pre-programmed settings
- 2-in-1 juicer and blender
- Digital timer display
- Unbreakable 2 liter container
- Spill-proof lid with removable lid plug
- Metal-to-metal, container-to-base coupling
Vitamix CIA Professional Series Features
- Manufactured in Cleveland, Ohio USA.
- Features a 6 feet long cord.
- Comes with an in-built cooling fan and thermal protection system.
- Features Variable Speed Control for Total Control.
- Perfect for blending medium to large volume of healthy food.
- Features aircraft-grade hardened stainless steel blade that is designed to last long.
- Comes with 7 years warranty.
Vitamix Turboblend Features and Benefits
- Suited to blend large and medium volume of food.
- 2 HP powerful motor.
- Features high-quality stainless steel 3″, hammermill and cutting blades that promise to deliver consistent blend everytime.
- The powerful blender makes NUT BUTTER, no special attachment required. Now beat that.
- The Turboblend self-cleans easily, just put some water and a drop of soap and run it for a minute.
- The powerful 2hp motor pulverizes ingredients to unlock all the flavor.
- Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system ensures safe operation.
- Comes with a 6 feet standard cord, so you have more room to move your Turboblend around.
- 5 year warranty that covers – covering all parts, labor, performance, and two-way shipping at no cost to you.
Vitamix 5200 Features
- Features 2.0 HP powerful motor that is standard across the Vitamix Blender range.
- Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades deliver consistent blend every time.
- Pulverizes seeds to unlock the hidden vitamins and nutrients.
- Blends large portion of food in the bigger 64 oz. container.
- Makes HOT SOUP in the container with high speed friction.
- As like other Vitamix Blenders, The 5200 is manufactured in Cleveland, Ohio USA
- Comes with a 6 ft. long cord
- Features Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system for safe operations.
Verdict: All four appliances show proficiency in their won ways.
Compare Benefits: Nutrimaster Blender Pro vs Vitamix
Nutrimaster Blender Pro
Saves time and money by performing 50 kitchen tasks singlehandedly
Functions like a revolutionary blender-cum- juicer
Prepares scores of recipes
Vitamix CIA Professional Series
Creates a variety of textures and blends
Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blade
Uses aircraft-grade hardened stainless
Versatile and dependable
Easy to use
Easy to clean
Great appliance for the health-conscious
Easy High/Low control functions
Prepares wholesome recipes like preservative-free nut butter
Easy to clean
Regarded as a versatile universal tool
Prepares delicious, healthy blends by pulverizing every part of fruits and vegetables
Variable speed control
High-impact speedy blades that create exceptional friction heat
Verdict: The Vitamix family seems to have more versatile features and benefits.
Compare Design: Nutrimaster Blender Pro vs Vitamix
Nutrimaster Blender Pro – Compact 2-in-1 juicer and blender, Sleek and attractive in looks.
Vitamix CIA Professional Series – Features aircraft-grade hardened robust body constructed after a three-step engineering process. Features radial cooling fan and thermal protection system. Available in four colors.
Vitamix Turboblend – Sleek body provided with radial cooling fan and thermal protection system. Available in one color.
Vitamix 5200 – Features radial cooling fan, thermal protection system and sleek looks. Available in five colors.
Verdict: Vitamix CIA Professional Series scores over others in terms of durability and overall design.
Compare Motor: Nutrimaster Blender Pro vs Vitamix
Nutrimaster Blender Pro – 1500 Watts motor (More than 2-peak hp)
Vitamix CIA Professional Series – 2-peak hp
Vitamix Turboblend – 2-peak hp
Vitamix 5200 – 2-peak hp
Verdict: Nutrimaster Blender Pro is a topper here.
Compare Blades: Nutrimaster Blender Pro vs Vitamix
Nutrimaster Blender Pro – Blades sharp and fast enough to grind ingredients finely within seconds.
Vitamix CIA Professional Series – Tough laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 3-in diameter.
Vitamix Turboblend – Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 3-in diameter.
Vitamix 5200 – Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 3-in diameter that touch speeds fast enough to create friction heat.
Verdict: Vitamix 5200 scores over others in this area.
Compare Pitcher: Nutrimaster Blender Pro vs Vitamix
Nutrimaster Blender Pro – Shatter-proof 2 liter container with spill-proof lid.
Vitamix CIA Professional Series – 64-ounce container to blend medium to large batches.
Vitamix Turboblend – 64-ounce container to blend medium to large batches.
Vitamix 5200 – 64-ounce container to blend medium to large batches
Verdict : Nutrimaster Blender Pro has an edge over the Vitamix family here.
Compare Cleaning: Nutrimaster Blender Pro vs Vitamix
Nutrimaster Blender Pro : Features dishwasher safe parts
Vitamix CIA Professional Series : Easy clean up
Vitamix Turboblend : With a drop of dish soap and warm water, its machine cleans itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
Vitamix 5200 : A drop of dish soap and warm water enough for machine to clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
Verdict : All four blenders are easy to clean.
Compare REVIEWS: Nutrimaster Blender Pro vs Vitamix
Nutrimaster Blender Pro REVIEW
Tony Hargreaves who used the Nutrimaster Blender Pro reveals that it works efficiently but the silicone cap on the top after use gives out such an unbearable smell that tony had to seal and put it away in their shed. He tried all the recommendations to get it cleaned but in vain. He wonders if he can get a plastic top to replace the silicone top.
Colin Charley who bought the Nutrimaster Blender Pro twice complains that the first one worked for over a month and the second one lasted for only two months.
Martyn in his Nutrimaster Blender Pro review disappointingly says that though the blender worked great, it stopped working after a month
Mary Keeling who bought the Nutrimaster Blender Pro hasn’t used it yet and wants to know what can the machine blend besides smoothies and soups. There were no books or instructions.
Claire Skitt who reviewed the Nutrimaster Blender Pro is unsure whether to keep it. The only plus point was it could make soups. She wanted to know if the sharpened blades could break over time as the dulled Nutribullet blades don’t. Though the DVD showed coffee beans being pulverized but there were no recipes.