Compare Features and Benefits
- Morningware Halo Oven cooks fresh or frozen foods inside out.
- Browns and crisps foods without extra fats or oils.
- Liquefies and releases naturally occurring fats in foods by infrared waves.
- Retains moisture of foods, re-heats leftovers and prepares purchased frozen meals fast.
Nuwave Oven Pro
- Digital-controlled infrared oven cooks food quickly and easily
- Conduction, convection, and infrared radiant heat methods
- No preheating, defrosting, or ventilation needed; dishwasher-safe parts
- Extender ring, cooking rack, baking pan, manual, and recipes included
- Measures approximately 14 by 14 by 16 inches; 1-year limited warranty
- Countertop Turbo Oven cooks really fast
- Cooks fresh and frozen foods
- No need for defrosting or preheating
- Removes fat and oils
- Lightweight and portable with safety handle and easy-use controls
- Self-cleaning and dishwasher-safe
Compare What do I get & Price
- 1 Morningware Halo Oven
- 1 Instructional Manual
- 50 Recipes
- 1 Laminated Quick Start Cooking Chart
- 1 Warranty Card
Price: $99.99 Plus $9.99 S&H. Official website HaloOven.com | Morningware.com
Nuwave Oven Pro
- 1 Nuwave Oven Pro
- 1 NuWave Oven Complete Cookbook
- 1 Quick & Easy Cooking Guide
- 1 Instructional DVD
- 1 Pro Party Mixer & Twister Blender (Plus S&P)
- NuWave Cooking Club Lifetime Membership
- 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Top-to-Bottom Warranty
3 Easy payments of $39.95 shipping and handling. Official website NuWaveOven.com
- Flavor Wave Oven
- Dual-Dial control halogen heating element with safety On/Off handle
- 12 quart All-Glass bowl: Dishwasher safe
- White serving stand: Dishwasher safe
- Flavorwave Oven recipe book
- Serving tongs, high rack, low rack and lid holder made of stainless steel
Price $69.99 at Amazon.com. Official website Thane.com | Thane.ca
Halo Oven: 13 lbs.
Nuwave Oven Pro: 12.6 lbs.
Flavorwave Oven: 17.8 lbs.
Compare Product Dimensions
Halo Oven: 14″H x 13″L x 11″W
Nuwave Oven Pro: 14”H x 16”L x14 “W
Flavorwave Oven: 15.1”H x 15.1”L x 11.2”W
Halo Oven: 1200Watt
Nuwave Oven Pro: 1500 watts
Flavorwave Oven: 1300 watts
Compare Temperature range
Halo Oven: From 185°F to 400°F
Nuwave Oven Pro: Approximately 350°F
Flavorwave Oven: From 150°F to 500°F
Does it create smoke?
Halo Oven: Smokeless and odorless
Nuwave Oven Pro: If at all it smokes, it remains in the oven.
Flavorwave Oven: If at all it smokes, it remains in the oven’s turbo unit.
Compare Capacity of the Oven
Halo Oven: 18 liter
Nuwave Oven Pro: Information not available
Flavorwave Oven: 11.0 liters
Can it cook a turkey?
Halo Oven: Yes. It can hold up to 23lbs turkey.
Nuwave Oven Pro: Yes. Its extender ring can cook up to 16-lb. turkey.
Flavorwave Oven: Yes. Its extender ring can cook a full size turkey.
Compare Cooking style
Halo Oven: Bake, Broil, Roast, BBQ, Toast, Grill, Steam, Dehydrate and Air fry
Nuwave Oven Pro: Broil, Roast, Grill, Bake, Barbeque, Steam, Dehydrate and Air-Fry
Flavorwave Oven: Bake, Broil, Roast, Toast, Sear, brown, Barbecue, Steam and reheat
Halo Oven: All parts are dishwasher safe except the power head.
Nuwave Oven Pro: Clean all parts in a dishwasher except the power head. Wash the dome immediately after use. Avoid using heated dry cycle when it’s in the dishwasher.
Flavorwave Oven: Avoid abrasive cleaners or scouring pads for cleaning Flavorware. Wipe its outer surface and the heater/ control assembly with a damp cloth after removing its grid and reassemble it. The remaining parts can be cleaned in a dishwasher. Avoid inserting screwdrivers or other object inside the control unit.