Compare What it is? Breville Oracle vs Jura
Breville Oracle – Breville Oracle, the Dual Boiler is a coffee maker that has features like automatic grinding, tamping and milk texturing. It claims to be the first automatic manual espresso machine, which gives you professional grade coffee at home.
Jura Ena Micro 1 – Jura Ena Micro 1 is a one cup coffee machine that promises you the perfect espresso every single time. What’s more, it claims to have been designed to save you space as it’s considered to be an ultra-compact coffee maker for your household needs while you get professional grade coffee in your cup.
Jura GIGA 5 – Jura GIGA 5 claims to take home coffee making experience to a whole new level altogether with its two grinders, two heating systems and two pumps. It just means that you get two coffee specialities at the same time, which will leave all coffee lovers sated and you will get the job done without any hassle.
Verdict – Jura GIGA 5 definitely ups the game and allows you exciting options while you make professional quality coffee at home.
Compare How does it work? Breville Oracle vs Jura
Breville Oracle – Dual Stainless steel boilers and the patented triple heat system are the secret behind the functioning of Breville Oracle. The espresso boiler with PID technology ensures that the espresso shot is extracted within a degree C of the desired temperature. The steam boiler on the other hand delivers constant and instant steam to let you have the stunning aromas of espresso in your cup, every single time.
Jura Ena Micro 1 – Jura Ena Micro 1 keeps you on top of things at all times because there are three user defined cup sizes in two different aroma levels that you can choose from. The Aroma + grinder grinds the coffee beans gently after they are kept in fresh condition by the aroma preservation cover. The micro brewing unit then extracts the coffee in just the right conditions. Finally the preheating feature brings feather light crema to the coffee, which is dispensed in hot conditions.
Jura GIGA 5 – At the heart of the Jura GIGA 5 are two grinders, two heating systems, two fluid systems and two pumps. As a result it can make every speciality of coffee to perfection. In fact there are 19 individually programmable speciality coffees to choose from. Jura GIGA 5 also brings together the optimum mix of coffee and milk during preparation so that you get the perfect blend of café latte. It is done by preparing coffee and heating milk simultaneously. The heat produced in the coffee maker is guided out through Venti Ports that supply fresh air and thus adjusting heat to get the best possible results.
Verdict – While Breville Oracle is high on its functioning, Jura GIGA 5 has distinct advantages.
Compare Features and Benefits: Breville Oracle vs Jura
Breville Oracle –
• Breville Oracle is packed with features like automatic grinding, tamping, milk texturing, dosing to make things easier for you. The conical burr grinder allows you the luxury of hands free automated grinding, dosing and tamping while milk texturing is then done at the chosen temperature and style so that you have exactly the type of cup of coffee you want.
• There is the One Touch Americano feature for a double espresso while hot water is delivered through a dedicated spout.
• Oval Pressure Valve is a commercial feature it has and it ensures that the maximum pressure throughout the extraction is restricted. It means that there are no bitter flavours in the shot. The low pressure pre-infusion feature increases the pressure slowly for expansions of grinds that leads to an even extraction.
Jura Ena Micro 1
• It has a variable brewing chamber to prepare two cups in one brewing operation while pre-brew aroma system lets the aroma of coffee to develop completely, as it should be. Jura Ena Micro 1 also has additional pre-ground coffee powder, which means you can use different types of coffee including decaffeinated.
• Jura Ena Micro 1 also has several features for your convenience including the height adjustable coffee spout, multi-level conical grinder, clear filter cartridge and high performance pump. Zero energy switch is the cause for its efficiency and makes it environmentally friendly, while thermoblock heating system and integrated cleaning and rinsing are other salient features of this coffee maker.
• Jura Ena Micro 1 is easy to use because of programmable amount of water, coffee strengths, aroma levels and the clear graphic levels.
Jura GIGA 5
• Jura GIGA 5 asserts that it can make you a professional barista within a matter of minutes. With the help of the rotary switch you can choose between 12 exciting, original coffee creations. You are guided with the help of pictures and texts to make things easier.
• Jura GIGA 5 is easy to use even for beginners because of the intuitive control concept with TFT display. The preparation buttons can also be easily identified so that you can get started at the earliest.
• It has ceramic, wear free grinders with electronic adjustment for precise and consistent grinding. This feature also makes the coffee maker fast and also quiet.
Verdict – All the coffee makers have their special features and benefits, but Jura GIGA 5 is definitely a notch higher.
Compare Water Tank Capacity: Breville Oracle vs Jura
Breville Oracle – Removable water tank of 84 oz or 2.5 l.
Jura Ena Micro 1 – 37 ounces (without filter).
Jura GIGA 5 – 2.6 l
Verdict – Breville Oracle and Jura GIGA 5 are almost the same.
Compare Wattage: Breville Oracle vs Jura
Breville Oracle – 1800 watts.
Jura Ena Micro 1 – 1450 watts.
Jura GIGA 5 – 2300 watts.
Verdict – Jura GIGA 5 has the highest wattage.
Compare Voltage: Breville Oracle vs Jura
Breville Oracle – 110 – 120 volts.
Jura Ena Micro 1 – 120 volts.
Jura GIGA 5 – 220 – 240 alternating current.
Verdict – Jura GIGA 5 works at higher voltage.
Compare Construction: Breville Oracle vs Jura
Breville Oracle – The boilers are made out of stainless steel and so are several other parts of Breville Oracle. Those parts that come in contact with coffee and water are also BPA free.
Jura Ena Micro 1 – Stainless steel and plastic that is BPA free.
Jura GIGA 5 – It has stainless steel parts and ceramic grinders that are wear-free.
Verdict – Jura GIGA 5 is definitely well made but so is Breville Oracle.
Compare Accessories: Breville Oracle vs Jura
Breville Oracle – Mini grinds bin, 58 mm full stainless steel portafilter, 58 mm single wall filter basket, 10 oz stainless steel dual wall cup, 160 oz stainless steel milk jog, steam wand spare parts, cleaning kit, water hardness test strip, water filter holder and water filter.
Jura Ena Micro 1 – Cup warmers and espresso cups.
Jura GIGA 5 – Cup warmers, espresso cups, Jura Espresso glass, Accessory drawer, cool control basic, cool control wireless, cocoa duster, coffee spoons, espresso spoons, latte macchiato spoons and more.
Verdict – Both Breville Oracle and Jura GIGA 5 can be used with a whole lot of accessories to boost their overall performance.
Compare Heating System: Breville Oracle vs Jura
Breville Oracle – The patent pending Triple Heating System of Breville Oracle includes a dedicated steam boiler with integrated Heat Exchanger aids thermal stability, a dedicated espresso boiler with electronic PID delivers precise water temperature and a heated group head – PID controlled embedded element maintains thermal stability.
Jura Ena Micro 1 – It has an intelligent pre-heating system, which leads to coffee with feather light crema, that is then dispensed piping hot into your cup.
Jura GIGA 5 – It has two thermoblock heating system.
Verdict – Breville Oracle has a heating system with its own advantages but the Thermoblock heating system in Jura GIGA 5 is the reason behind its efficiency.
Compare Warranty: Breville Oracle vs Jura
Breville Oracle – It comes with a 2 year repair warranty.
Jura Ena Micro 1 – It has a 2 year warranty.
Jura GIGA 5 – Two years manufacturer’s warranty.
Verdict – They are equal here.
Compare Price: Breville Oracle vs Jura
Breville Oracle – $1,999.99
Jura Ena Micro 1 – $799.00
Jura GIGA 5 – $5,499
Verdict – Jura Ena Micro 1 is the cheapest while Jura GIGA 5 is the most expensive. Breville Oracle might just be your value for money option.
Compare What Do I get? Breville Oracle vs Jura
Breville Oracle – You get Breville Oracle with included accessories like mini grinds bin, 58 mm full stainless steel portafilter, 58 mm single wall filter basket, 10 oz stainless steel dual wall cup, 160 oz stainless steel milk jog, steam wand spare parts, cleaning kit, water hardness test strip, water filter holder and water filter.
Jura Ena Micro 1 – You get your Jura Ena Micro 1 coffee maker for the price.
Jura GIGA 5 – You get Jura GIGA 5 for its price.
Verdict – Breville Oracle brings you a lot with it.
Compare Dimensions: Breville Oracle vs Jura
Breville Oracle – (L) 16¼” x (D) 15″ x (H) 18″
Jura Ena Micro 1 – 9.06 x 12.72 x 17.52 in (W x H x D)
Jura GIGA 5 – 12.6 x 16.3 x 19.6 inches
Verdict – Jura Ena Micro 1 is the smallest and ultra-compact.
Compare Weight: Breville Oracle vs Jura
Breville Oracle – 35 lbs
Jura Ena Micro 1 – 20 pounds.
Jura GIGA 5 – 39.3 pounds.
Verdict – Jura Ena Micro 1 is the lightest.
Compare time required to make coffee
Breville Oracle – Less than 90 seconds.
Jura Ena Micro 1 – It can make 5 cups of coffee in 5 minutes.
Jura GIGA 5 – It can make two speciality drinks at a time in a matter of minutes.
Verdict – There’s not a lot to choose between these coffee makers here.